PIKOM PC Fair 2009 (II) is around the corner. KL PWTC PC fair will start on tomorrow while Penang PISA PC fair start on next Friday. It is the 2nd PC Fair of the year 2009. For me, I more prefer to go PWTC PC fair because there has a lot of special offer that you can’t imagine.
PC Fair is organized by PIKOM and it is Malaysia largest IT festival.So, what are you waiting for? Time to get some new gadget to arm yourself.
Here are the PIKOM PC Fair 2009 (II) venue and date. As usual, it starts from 11:00 am to 09:00 pm.
31 July – 2 August 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
– KL Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50888 Kuala Lumpur
– Village Mall, Sungai Petani – Kedah
– Dewan Perbandaran Taiping – Perak
– Batu Pahat Mall, Batu Pahat – Johor
7 August – 9 August 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
– Penang International Sports Arena, Penang – Jalan Tun Dr Awang, 11900 Relau
– Mahkota Parade Melaka, Melaka – Jalan Merdeka, 75000 Bandar Hilir
– Sabah Trade Centre, Kota Kinabalu – Sabah
– Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan – Pahang
13 August – 15 August 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
– KB Mall, Kota Bharu – Kelantan
– Terengganu Trade Centre, Kuala Terengganu – Terengganu
14 August – 16 August 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
– Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru – Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim, 80000 Johor Bahru
– Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh, Perak – Jalan Ghazali Jawi, 31400 Ipoh
Get Free Gift at PIKOM PC Fair (II) 2009
Just for your information, RM100,000 worth of branded watches will be given away!
Subscribe it at only RM158 and get a watch + an EACAN QQ001 speaker + lucky draw (5 days 4 nights Bali trip/ SUUNTO watch/ dining voucher)
Special DiGi Broadband Offer
The another good offer is from DiGi. DiGi always come out something to combat with it’s big competitor Maxis in terms of their offers for this PC Fair.
You can subscribe to HWM magazine and can choose 5 free exclusive gifts such as Altec Lansing earpiece, Altec Lansing Speaker, Digital Photo Frame, Bluetooth and headset.
Altec Lansing speaker is limit to 30 sets per day while other is limit to 15 sets per day. Magazine subscription fees: RM144 per year. Worth to subscribe, right?